Why use CareTutor?
eLearning by CareTutor
- Endorsed by Skills for Care
- Peer reviewed by leading UK organisations such as the Alzheimer's Society and SCIE
- Courses developed by BVS Training, the leading provider of Social Care training since 1999.
- Interactive video chapters with questions ensuring students understand the key points from each chapter before taking the assessment quiz
- Mapped to relevant standards in each country in the UK for social care including:
- Skills for Care's Care Certificate Standards (England)
- The new All Wales Induction Framework for Health and Social Care (AWIFHSC) (Wales)
- National Care Standards (Scotland)
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) Standards of Practice (Northern Ireland)
- All courses also linked to requirements for RQF units
- Produced in collaboration with leading UK consultants
- Cost-effective, whether you're a large business, an agency or a single worker
- Great value from only 45p per user per month!!!
- Award winning video-based eLearning full of clear and memorable information
- Monitor retention with comprehensive assessment questions and reporting
Last modified: Monday, 13 January 2020, 1:35 PM