Why use CareTutor?
CareTutor offers the best in Social Care eLearning, offering high-quality, cost-effective video-based training, giving your staff the skills your organisation needs.
Our Traffic Light Training Matrix Reports allow you to easily and quickly manage your training! One is a certificate report, letting you know the dates courses were completed and when they are due for a refresher, using a traffic light colour-coding
system. The other is a simple progress report, letting you know the various stages of each enrolment: not started, started, completed, failed etc. Reports can be exported, if required, for CQC inspection purposes.
All our courses are created with the assistance of leading UK consultants. All courses are endorsed by Skills for Care and are peer-reviewed by recognised organisations, such as the Alzheimer’s Society and SCIE (Social Care Institute for Excellence)
· Interactive video chapters with questions ensuring students understand the key points from each chapter
Mapped to relevant standards in each country in the UK for social care including:
· Skills for Care's Care Certificate Standards (England)
· The new All Wales Induction Framework for Health and Social Care (AWIFHSC) (Wales)
· National Care Standards (Scotland)
· Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) Standards of Practice (Northern Ireland)
· All courses also linked to requirements for RQF units
· Produced in collaboration with leading UK consultants
· Cost-effective, whether you're a large business, an agency or a single worker
· Great value from only 45p per user per month!!!
· Award-winning video-based eLearning full of clear and memorable information
· Monitor retention with comprehensive assessment questions and reporting